If you have a naturally curly hair then you definitely face a big challenge to maintain it on a regular basis. However, having curly hair comes with its advantages as well. From looking fuller or standing out from the usual crowd, there are a few more reasons why you should love your curly hair. Since decades, guys haircuts have included the embracing curly natural textures among the hot favorites. Even those who do not have a natural curl opt for texture services at a salon.
The very 1st thing which one needs to be aware of is that not all curly hair are the same despite appearing to look the same. Hence, it won’t be styled in the same manner as the others. This makes it more than important to choose the right kind of hairstyle when you have or wish to sport a curly hairstyle.
Different types of Curly hairstyles
- Coiled: Made popular by Justin Timberlake or Corbin Bleu
- Kinky: Sported by Denzel Washington and Will Smith
- Wavy: Hugh Grant and Adrian Grenier had made it popular
Sub-categories of Curly Hairstyles are Natural Waves, Coifed Curls, Short Full Curls, Full Framed, Groomed Texture, Short Defined Curls, Separated Spirals, Neat and Natural, etc.
Tips to maintain Curly Hairstyles
- In case you have hair strands which are thick and it is difficult for you to manage on a daily basis, then ask your barber tor razored out pieces in a haphazard manner. It will make your hair a lot more manageable and less on the buffier.
- Never use a matt product which is dry as it makes the hair look larger than it actually is.
- Keep the curls look softer besides making sure you are using a moisturizing conditioner on a regular basis. It will help in keeping the hair stay hydrated.
- Every time you go for a haircut make sure the ends are cut for making the curls appear softer instead of being blunt or in a straight line.
Every long mens hairstyle appears to be good if they are well-nourished and healthy. Opting for the leave-in formula can work wonders for a dry or frizzy hair while the regular trims can be used to eliminate the split ends and keeping the mens curly hairstyle in a flattering shape.
The following are some of the popular curly hairstyles for men: